We are happy to announce that our stores will be open to customers from Monday 12th April as lockdown measures are eased to allow non-essential retail to open.
When visiting our store you will need to wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines. We will have hand sanitiser available to use on entry and exit of the store, as well as throughout your visit to our store. We will be re-opening our changing rooms so that customers can try on a limited number of essential items.
Our online services remain open for those who would prefer to shop online: Click & Collect from Store, Click & Collect from School and Home Delivery. We will contact you via email or phone call to advise on when the item is available for collection or has been dispatched for delivery.
We ask that you wait to collect your order until you have been notified that it is ready for collection - if you have not heard from us after 24 hours has passed since placing your order, please contact us so that we can check on the status of your order for you.
If you would like to place an online order for Click & Collect from School, we have included a list of schools available to collect from below with any specifics regarding collecting the order. It is important that your child's details (their name and class/form) are noted on your order so that we can process your order as quickly as possible. We aim to deliver to schools on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Any orders placed after 4pm on Tuesdays cannot be guaranteed for same week delivery.
The schools we can deliver to are as follows-
- Broxbourne JMI Primary School
- Brunswick Park Primary School
- Capel Manor Primary School
- Cuckoo Hall Academy
- Cuffley Primary School
- Edmonton County Primary School - Bury Campus - please note this is for pupils attending the primary school only
- Enfield Heights Academy
- Forty Hill Primary School
- Galliard Primary School
- Garfield Primary School
- George Spicer Primary School - please specify the child's year so we can send the order to the correct site
- Goffs Oak Primary School
- Grange Park Preparatory School
- Hadley Wood Primary School
- Keble Preparatory School
- Kingfisher Hall Academy
- Little Heath Primary School
- Merryhills Primary School
- Monken Hadley CE Primary School
- Oakthorpe Primary School
- Osidge Primary School
- Ponsbourne St Mary's CE Primary School
- Russet House Primary School
- Salcombe Preparatory School - please specify the child's year so we can send the order to the correct site
- St Andrew's Primary School (Enfield)
- St Joseph's Primary School
- St Matthew's Primary School
- St Monica's Primary School
- Starks Field Primary School
- The Raglan Schools - orders can be collected from the main office in Wellington Road
- Trinity Primary Academy
- Vita et Pax Preparatory School
- Walker Primary School
- Woodpecker Hall Academy
- Woodside Primary School
- Chancellor's School
- East Barnet School
- Heron Hall Academy
- Mount Grace School
- St Anne's Catholic School - please specify the year the child is in so that we can deliver the order to the correct site. Orders can be collected by students from the school office
- St Mary's High School - orders will be delivered to the main reception and can be collected by student/parent/carer
- Southgate School
- The Latymer School - orders must be collected from Reception by students, parents/carers are not allowed on school premises due to current restrictions
Our Customer Services Team are available to help you with any queries you may have by phone, email, or LiveChat.
We would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and we hope to see you all soon!
Take care and stay safe,
The Smiths Schoolwear Team